The portions of the apparent free market package that disturb me the most are not the obvious distortions. It’s the frank anti-egalitarian attitudes of certain individuals who clearly do understand that not all pro-business politics is pro-market.
What is capitalism?
- Why Anarchists and Voluntaryists Can Never Agree on Anything
- Quotebag #113
- Education and its disruptors
- More on “right to work” and issue framing
- Open source managers for my recipe collection, maybe yours too?
- Is there #OpenData outside #OpenGov?
- Comment rescued from original article deletion, about Google’s version of patent hoarding